RE: Roof Help Please!!!

To: <healeydoc@verizon.net>
Subject: RE: Roof Help Please!!!
From: "Ron Davies" <rdavies1@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 07:38:23 -0800
Right, the "original" tops were everflex (vinyl), and Moss sold it to me two
years ago. I believe it said Robbins on the box. Perhaps they don't now. In
any event, it fits perfectly, no sagging, nice and tight, two years later.
Happy with the product. Seems to be every bit as good as the original I had
on my 64 BJ8 in 65-71. Again, professional installation is the key.
Ron
67 BJ8
97 DB7

-

The only tops that Moss sells that are a Robbins top are the stayfast
cloth top. The everflex top that they sell comes from England.

David Nock
British Car specialsits