Re: Rear Shroud Bumper Holes

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Rear Shroud Bumper Holes
From: "John Soderling" <jsoderling@astound.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 16:39:40 -0800
Reid,
I haven't looked to see what size the holes are, but how about a small
reflector of the same shape as the hole and maybe mounted in a thin rubber
mounting?  It would look purposeful rather than like a plug plugging a hole
where something is missing.   Reflectors come in all sizes & shapes.  Just a
thought.
Vrooom vrooom,
John