Re: Why Won't this Work?--Brake Drums

To: "Blue One Hundred" <healey.nut@gmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Why Won't this Work?--Brake Drums
From: "tom felts" <tomfelts@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 08:30:20 -0500
Thanks to all for your council on this question.  I have decided to use the
weights but drill holes in them and the lip on the drum.  Then use JB weld and
self tapping screws to anchor them to the drum.  It doesn't look pretty though.
 I agree that the best way is to shave off the weight, but Ihaven't found
anyone locally who can do it.

One lister knows of a place to do the shaving but it is in Washington St and
I'm in ice cold Pittsburgh!

Next driving season I'll know if my mod worked.

Tom