Re: Temporary repairs

To: "Allyn Richardson" <allynrichardson@cox.net>,
Subject: Re: Temporary repairs
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 14:57:49 -0600
Add my name to what Allyn said, if someone can enjoy the car for years with
the chosen repair method and it does not compromise safety more power to
them, the chosen method is a matter of considering availabe time, skills,
money, tools and desired result.

No one is suggesting that we fill our rust holes with bondo, put shiny paint
over them and sell the car as "rust free", the question related to temporary
repairs so the car could be used and enjoyed and the rust inhibited.  If the
choice is doing a temproary repair rather than waiting for years to get it
done right the cars deserve better than to sit in a garage unused.

Greg Lemon
54 BN1