Re: James Bond's DB6: An Interesting Question

To: <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: James Bond's DB6: An Interesting Question
From: "JustBrits_com" <justbrits@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 20:39:24 -0600
<<I wonder what ever happened to that car.>>

Actually I was hoping EditorGary would pipe up, but...............

It is well documented that it got sold and the buyer returned it into the
REAL A-M sans the "Bond stuff" and had it for several years.  Allegedly he
got talked into selling it (with "some" of the 'bond equipment').  To what
extent, I have never read.  However, I did read that the "studio" "assisted"
with returning it to the original "Bond Car".

<<  I am quite positive that it must
be worth an insane amount of money these days.>>

At B-J in Phonix????

Shirley you jest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ed

PS:  SORRY, could NOT "resist"<G>!