1959 Bugeye /an unrestored 1963 BJ7 3000

To: healeys@autox.team.net, donyarber@earthlink.net
Subject: 1959 Bugeye /an unrestored 1963 BJ7 3000
From: Jwhlyadv@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 22:17:17 EST
I received this email through one of my websites, No personal knowledge of
the car etc etc etc., contact the seller direct.
Jim Werner

Hello,
I have restored Bugeye sprites and MG midgets since 1976.I am selling all my
collected parts,including engines/transmisions/special kits/performance
parts/NOS parts/an unrestored 1959 Bugeye /an unrestored 1963 BJ7 3000 with
roll up
windows, and all of my engine rebuilding equipment. Would anyone in your club
or the Missouri chapter be interested? Who would I need to contact? I am
located in Nixa,Missouri just south of springfield.Dr.Hunter Greenwood  office
phone:(417)725-6655 cell phone:(417)207-3730  email:drgreenwoods@hotmail.com

12/14/2005

Thanks,

Jim Werner