RE: Congratulations

To: "'David'" <dcrawfor@san.rr.com>,
Subject: RE: Congratulations
From: "Tracy Drummond" <bighealey@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 07:41:58 -0800
Thanks David.  I looked in the mail pile and found this month's magazine.  I
have been traveling for the past two weeks and had not looked.

Yes that is at Klamath Lake at about 5:30 AM as I headed off to the coast
and the Hwy 1 return trip.  I am so looking forward to the Canada trip this
next summer.  Hope you can join us.  I am putting a caravan together to
follow Hwy 1 all the way and stay as far to "the left" as possible hugging
the coastline.

So far I think we have:
Cully (3000-6) Also won a photo award -  congrats mate!!
John S (3000-6)
John T (100-M) Black Beauty - Blue at night

I am hoping to attract as much of the GGAHC gang as possible such as:
Roger S (100-M) (When ya gonna sell it to me?)
Len (Trailer of spares)

It is raining today otherwise I would go out for a drive.  With the rainy
season on us I only get about a day a week or two to drive.  Not nearly
enough.

Oh well I need to do some shopping for Hannah today.

Cheers,

Santa for a day