Re: Congratulations

To: "Tracy Drummond" <bighealey@charter.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Congratulations
From: "David" <dcrawfor@san.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 08:56:42 -0800
Tracy,

I'm looking forward to that BC journey too.  Maybe I'm nuts crazy, but
I'm
planning to drive up to Juno first, and then back down the coast -
then inland
to Nelson.  I'll be leaving early if all goes to plan to allow time
for the extra
miles.

Sun is out down here. A little nip in the air but I was out in a
T-shirt. Perfect
weather for top down but I'm working on the BN1 to get it in shape for
the
long drive.  I'll take Iris, my '60 MGA out for a little trip to the
store today.
Got some shopping to do.  I'm the chef for Christmas dinner.

The best to you and everyone on the list always!

David C
San Diego