info

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: info
From: "Kurt Leslie" <kansl@net1plus.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 12:46:35 -0500
Was visiting a friend today and knew I had just finished restoration of
a bt7 and asked if I would be interested in another. We went to look at
a car totally dis-assembled parts and pieces every where year unknown
this person was going to convert car to a chevy v-8 but never got
started. Tag on fame is 150984 he believes it is mid to late 50's.
appears to be a side shift with O.D. mechanical clutch with brake master
cly. down by the front left wheel in engine compartment. Two seater.
Engine id tag 1B206533. some rust on bottom of font of frame but still
entire frame structurally sound. No interior other than seats but all
gauges etc in boxes. Wiring harness gone, but trafficator tube etc. all
there. Body panels all there, but need some work. Any info on year or
other would be helpful, or estimate of value. Kurt L. Mass.