RE: Mirrors, ; was Santa Been Good To Me

To: "Healeys Mail List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Mirrors, ; was Santa Been Good To Me
From: "Len and/or Marge" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 09:13:18 -0800
..AND, If your Healey was registered in California, you would be REQUIRED
to have no less than two mirrors, three if towing anything, including one
affixed to the left-hand side (CA Vehicle Code, Section 26709). But, then
again, that Code also requires all vehicles, except motorcycles, to have a
front license plate. How many of THOSE do you see when California Healeys
gather together? ;-)

P.S. I have three. I tow. And, the side mirrors are on the doors to give me
a wider field of view.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA
1967 3000 MKIII HBJ8L39031

On
> Behalf Of Mark and Kathy
> Sent: 26 December 2005 16:02
> To: healeys@autox.team.net
> Subject: Mirrors, ; was Santa Been Good To Me
>
> > Why put ANY outside mirrors on it?  IMO the car looks so much prettier
and
> > cleaner w/o them.
>
> Ahhhhhhhhh,    How bout for safety sake!   Cleaner smeaner!    This is
one
> area I have to disagree with you Tom.     My preference is having mirrors
on

> both sides and the rear view inside.   My wife and I travel a lot (in the
A)