Re: Mirrors, ; was Santa Been Good To Me

To: "Healeys Mail List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Mirrors, ; was Santa Been Good To Me
From: "Len and/or Marge" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 10:31:37 -0800
David:  Your message sounds like you think my Healey won the AHCUSA 2005
Healey Photo contest.  Not so.  Same color combination but the winner was
Tracy Drummond of Morgan Hill.  Reviewing the pictures in Austin Healey
Magazine and the link to other pictures provided by Tracy on 12/21, his
Healey has NO outside mirrors.

There have been those on the list that have criticized either locating them
on the doors and/or the bullet type mirrors themselves.  As others have
stated, and I concur, type and location are a personal choice and therefore
neither right nor wrong.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA
1967 3000 MKIII HBJ8L39031