Re: Healeys Out on the Holiday - How Many Out Today?

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>, "John Homonek" <jhomonek@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: Healeys Out on the Holiday - How Many Out Today?
From: "Dallas Congleton" <dcong996@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 16:41:34 -0500
I had my 67 BJ8 out for a good long ride in the countryside here in eastern
NC on the Jan 1st.  Weather was great  - about 60 degrees, sunny and clear.
Car ran great. Nice way to start the new year. Even better was when I parked
briefly at our waterfront. A new Pontiac Solstice was also there. My Healey
drew more attention. I overheard someone calling the Pontiac a  new "BMW."
I still would love to have the Solstice.

Dallas Congleton
1967 BJ8
1953 MGTD
Eastern North Carolina