Re: Healeys Out on the Holiday - How Many Out Today?

To: Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au, jhomonek@mindspring.com,
Subject: Re: Healeys Out on the Holiday - How Many Out Today?
From: OldHealeys@aol.com
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 11:16:14 EST
In a message dated 1/2/2006 5:12:52 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au writes:

I was  out for a couple of minutes on New Year's Day in Sydney. With the
mercury  around 45 degrees C it was a very quick trip to test the new
fuel  pump.

Strangely I didn't see another BN3 at all.

May I wish all  my friends a prosperous and safe 2006.

Hoo Roo

Patrick  Quinn

I took the Innocenti Coupe out on New Years day and it was 70 degrees F and
sunny in Florida.

Strangely I did not see another Innocenti Coupe at all....

Who drove their Healey AND saw another Healey on the road??????

Happy New Year to all Healey owners worldwide.

Bill Emerson