Timing Chain Cover Seal

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Timing Chain Cover Seal
From: "Steve Sanders" <ssanders@midsouthinc.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 07:51:47 -0600
Happy New Year Healey Listers

I am starting to get things together for my winter project.  I have decided
to install a new seal on the timing chain cover on my 61' BT-7.  I need to
know the part number for the redi-sleeve which fits over the end of the
crank.  I anticipate a groove and I want to install the sleeve as well as
the new seal. Also if there is a better seal I would appreciate that
information as well.  I think I have read that this installation can be done
by jacking up the motor sufficient to have the balancer clear the front
cross member.  Any experience there would be helpful also.

Thanks in advance for the information.

Steve Sanders
61- BT-7
ssanders@midsouthinc.com