RE: carburetor access panel

To: <Warthodson@aol.com>
Subject: RE: carburetor access panel
From: "Johnsen, Bernard" <bernard.johnsen@ngc.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 08:10:22 -0500
Gary -
        The dust jacket of the book "The Sports Car Engine:Its Tuning
and Modification", by Colin Campbell, has a photo of "a BMC competitions
mechanic checking a works Austin Healey 3000" which shows the access
cutout.
        Incidentally, that book is well worth getting for its technical
content.

        - Bernie Johnsen, 67 BJ8