Re: BJ8 coughs and spits

To: STEV0001@aol.com, jtrifari@comcast.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: BJ8 coughs and spits
From: bspidell@comcast.net (Bob Spidell)
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 23:14:09 +0000
re:

"do  NOT push the accelerator at
all when first starting the car.  Just pull the  choke and turn the key."

When I remember to, I push the accelerator pedal in all the way, then pull
the choke all the way out, then release the accelerator pedal before cranking.
Seems to put less stress on the choke cables (and maybe allows just a bit
more choke for starting).

bs

From: STEV0001@aol.com