Re: Parts

To: ewsinc@suscom.net, bill@execrecruiter.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Parts
From: MBran89793@aol.com
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 12:13:15 EST
(They've been mentioned here on the list previously as a supplier of
halogen bulbs for turn signal, stop and tail lights, etc)

FYI the Little British Car Co. also has halogen bulbs for use in the  dash.
But I guess being able to read the gauges at night isn't not a  problem for
most Healey drivers.

I have had them in my car for several years. I do drive quite a  bit at night
and since I do  I'm glad that I spent the extra  bucks for them. The  added
visibility of the gauges at nigh is great.  I also have halogen bulbs in the
headlamps, brake lamps and rear turn signals as  well.

Marion S.  Brantley, Jr.
Tampa Bay Austin-Healey Club
Membership  Chmn./delegate