Re: Parts

To: Bill Gildea <bill@execrecruiter.com>,
Subject: Re: Parts
From: Charlie Baldwin <ewsinc@suscom.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 08:22:17 -0500
Bill,
 I too used to buy from BPC.  I've now hooked up with Jeff Zorn at
Little British Car Co., lbcarco.com.  They have an extensive website,
and give around 15% off of Moss catalog price.  They are at many shows
around the country in the summertime also.  They are located in the
Detroit area.
They've been mentioned here on the list previously as a supplier of
halogen bulbs for turn signal, stop and tail lights, etc.
Charlie