RE: area codes

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: area codes
From: <insptwo@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 19:45:03 -0500
As the "other Bill" said, yeah I can remember making those person to person
calls also.
Now as to taking the healey out for a ride. We took our BJ7 out yesterday to
check the overdrive
(had to replace the switch, which is probably the cheapest repair I ever
made to the healey). Went for a ride to Fort Desoto. The weather was upper
70's and flat out beautiful. Ok, people, it's great to live in
florida!!!!!!!!!!
Bill
BJ7