Fw: Beautiful New England day

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Beautiful New England day
From: "Charley Braum" <cbaustin@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 21:18:31 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: Charley Braum
To: tom felts
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2006 9:18 PM
Subject: Re: Beautiful New England day

    I have to disagree with Tom - it was much closer to 60 deg.F in the
Pittsburgh area today.

    Took the street 100 out to blow the dust off - couldn't get going fast
enough so I guess I'll have to wipe it off this weekend.

    To those of you worried about road salt - just wait a couple weeks, then
drive in a fresh snow fall or during a rain storm, cleans the underside
without any physical contortions on your part.  :^)

    Regards,

                                                                    CB