Beautiful New England day

To: <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Beautiful New England day
From: "Alex" <alexmm@adelphia.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 15:40:20 -0500
The mercury hit nearly 50 degrees F here today, after an all-night rain that
washed away most of winter's road salt.

So, I installed the battery and fired up the Blue Mainie. After 20 miles, I
stopped by to say hello to Eric at Leyland Motors in Arundel, Maine.  He
seemed delighted to see me out and about driving the Healey.

The back roads here in southern Maine are perfect for spirited 50s-style
"wintah" driving---even with petrol at $2.50/gallon.

The only thing missing was putting the hood down and taking off the side
curtains!

==    Alex in Maine
      1960 BT7 3000 Mark 1 - "The Blue Mainie"
      Former owner of 1957 100-6, and 1967 3000 Mark III BJ8
      "Still searching for a BJ8"
      http://users.adelphia.net/~alexmm/ai2q.htm