Re: Windshield Wiper

To: "Ben Prince" <blprince2@comcast.net>, "Healeys"
Subject: Re: Windshield Wiper
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 14:30:20 -0600
On my BN1 there is a nut on the bottom of the wiper arm where it fits on the
shaft, tighten the nut to get the wiper tighter on the shaft loosen to take
it off, something must be worn however, because I have to tighten frequently
to keep them from slipping.

Luckily I don't drive in the rain much

Greg Lemon
54 BN1