RE: Wire wheel hubs

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Wire wheel hubs
From: "BJ8Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 13:09:33 -0800
Lee, I figure if anyone wants to know why I personally don't buy from Healey
Surgeons, they can ask me.  I'm not going to bore everyone else on the list
who doesn't care.  It was not intended to be a nasty comment, but to save
anybody the trouble of recommending them as a source for the hubs.  I've
already been told H-S has them in stock.

Happy Healeying!
Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry