Re: Engine rebuild

To: <WWSCPO@aol.com>, "Healey list" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Engine rebuild
From: "Rick Neves" <Rick@genomictechnologies.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 09:48:59 -0500
Hey Bill,

I noticed you were in Nahant and I thought I would suggest you contact ABT
machine in Holliston, MA. Tom Hodgdon at ABT did my 100-4 engine a couple of
years ago and he is currently doing Duane Waltzer's. ABT is a world class
shop and he has experience with Healeys as well as many other exotics.

There are some photos of the work that he did on my engine on my website
http://www.rickneves.com/Images/engine/index.html

Rick Neves
'56 BN-2
Millis, MA