Re: Trim Assemblly Questions

To: Richard Bittmann <edmyed@harbornet.com>
Subject: Re: Trim Assemblly Questions
From: Patton Dickson <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 22:20:20 -0600
Thanks Richard,

Since the paint is already done, any suggestions for fitting the lower
grill surround with minimal/no damage to the paint?  Does it really
just slide over without a securing clip?

Patton

--
Patton Dickson - '57 A-H 100-Six
Homepage - http://Austin-Healeys.com/

Looking for a vendor, use "The Monster List"
http://www.putzl.com/monster/vendors.html