value insanity

To: "healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: value insanity
From: "James Shope" <healeymanjim@JoiMail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 20:04:29 -0800
i am in the process of restoring a bn6.  i enjoy every minute that i spend
working on it.  it give me a great sense of satisfaction to take a grungy part
that professional would throw away as not being worth the time spent to clean
and repair it.  i can afford to buy the new part but it is not near as
satisfying.  i can spend hours cleaning and sanding where no one will ever
look, but i know it has been done.   there is no way that i can recoup the
cost of the restoration if i decide to sell it, but i knew that going in.
besides, when i am working on the car, i am not fighting with my wife of 42
years.  i always lose (even if i win, i lose).   healeymanjim