Re. value insanity

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re. value insanity
From: Jonathan and Carole Quandt <fourqz@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 16:24:57 -0800
The danger with the increasing value of Healeys is that every one that
owns one must now worry that the bloody thing is just too damn valuable
to drive. The cost of insuring them goes up. The price of  parts goes
up. The need to protect them from theft goes up and one feels that they
can't just bomb around in the thing and enjoy it the same way we always
have.  in america we think that money is everything.  inflated values
in homes and cars may be good for bragging rights at cocktail parties
but we loose sight of the true value of little things like family,
friends and smoking the tires at the stoplight . In this case it just
adds to our worries and prevents us from enjoying ourselves.
JQ