Re: Re. value insanity

To: fourqz@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Re. value insanity
From: Douglas W Flagg <dwflagg@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 20:05:16 -0500
JQ,

Absolutely and it goes to the heart of what I said earlier, that we
always want something
more and are never happy with what we have. Most people have lost the
ability to stop
and smell the roses. We are obsessed with newer is better, the bottom
line, and how much
is it worth. Our Healeys are not part of a stock portfolio or our
retirement investment. I look
forward every year to spring and the new driving season. Sharing a warm,
sunny day with
friends at a British car show or just driving the winding back roads of
Virginia and thinking
how much people must have enjoyed the "simpler" life. I'll raise a
Guinness to that!!

Doug.
'56 BN2