Re: Re: Value insanity

To: "Mirek & Gwen Sharp" <m.g.sharp@sympatico.ca>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re: Value insanity
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 01:31:00 -0500
Sorry cats and kittens, ---If I had that kind of resources, I'd hold onto the
62 Healey I have, and give her a garage mate of the same age so she would have
a proper companion. --- '62 Ferrari 250 Testa Rossa.......    I mean really, I
love Healeys ....but there ARE other cars out there ALMOST as good !
Dave J.