RE: Value insanity

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Value insanity
From: "William Moyer" <William.Moyer@millersville.edu>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 09:32:21 -0500
In hopes of getting everyone off the maudlin subjects of who is a
millionaire, what your car is worth, and so on, may I suggest a few new
threads to pull from the Healey coat of many colors:

Allen, et al,

Well, if I'm a millionaire the answers to all those questions are better
than if I'm not.  Sorry, couldn't resist.

To make up for it:

1.  Your first kiss in a Healey- When I was 25, but then I bought it
when I was 25 and married.

2.  Your first ticket with a Healey  -  I've never gotten a ticket in
the Healey, 32 years later.  In 1992 the guy helping me with the
restoration got pulled over for speeding 20 minutes after the
restoration was "done" as he was delivering it to my house.  He talked
the cop into a warning which is still on the glove shelf of the car.

3.   What you'd do with your Healey if you were 21 and single -
Probably wrap it around a tree taking a corner too fast.

Bill, BJ7