Re: Circuit breakers, not fuses

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Circuit breakers, not fuses
From: "JustBrits_com" <justbrits@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 17:07:37 -0600
<<Careful work and inspection of wiring from time to time for chafing, use
of
grommets where appropriate, etc. go a long way.>>

THANK YOU, Greg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is absolutely NO reason, with the exception possibly of the license
plate light, to alter a thing in the Electrical System!!!

As you said and I quote:  "...I only had any sort of a melt down problem a
couple of times, and both times it was my own stupid  fault for careless
wiring or work." !  Which would also apply to DPO's!!

Hortense's harness IS original.  All I have EVER done is once or twice in
roughly 20 YEARS of having her, has been to go thru connections, buff and
put back together.

"Re-inventing" the watch is a waste of time and effort when the thing works
perfectly well !!

Now where you to ask me how many times I have had to FIX a customer's car
(even other LBCs - mostly) from bodged f'ups......................different
story (so please keep messing with what ain't broke so I can make more
MONEY<G>)!!!

Ed
'63 BJ-7 (Hortense THE Healey wearing STD> ILL plates   AH BJ 7 )