Centre Shift Box

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Centre Shift Box
From: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 14:05:39 +1100
G'day

An Austin-Healey owning friend has ask me if I knew of anyone who might
have a centre shift gearbox (BJ7/8) for sale. He doesn't mind where it
comes from and is quite happy to pay good money plus shipping to Sydney,
Australia.

Anyone have one they would like to sell to Australia?

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia