Re: new healey

To: <insptwo@msn.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: new healey
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 23:13:16 -0500
Just to entertain the thought that a new car with the Healey name on it
might actually happen, I see the following criteria essential to make it any
success at all.
It will have to:
1.  look "right" all the way around
2.  be at least reasonably affordable for the "middle class" and not just
for the very well off.
3.  be imported into North America in quantity.
4.  be able to be serviced and supported by a chain of dealers nation wide.

Now, doesn't that sound exactly like the criteria Donald Healey saw as
necessary for success 54 years ago????

Rich Chrysler
Happy with the irreplaceable charm of my '54 BN1