Re: new healey

To: Richard Bittmann <edmyed@harbornet.com>
Subject: Re: new healey
From: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 16:43:52 +0800
I'm sure if they bring back the Austin Healey, they will go through the UK
luxury brand home market sales process like they've done with the latest
TVRs, MGF, Morgans etc. etc., none of these cars are (or were) available in
the US.  There are too many regulations involved with selling into the US
these days and I would be surprised if they make the effort to make a LHD
version, let alone one they will meet all tha various regs involved to be
able to sell in the US mega-market.

Maybe a few small dealerships in California, New York and Miami will
probably be the place to start... like the Lotus dealer in LA perhaps?

Cheers,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8