Side curtain bag

To: austin healey <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Side curtain bag
From: "J. Scott Morris" <jstmorris@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 18:35:27 -0500 (EST)
Hi All.

  Sidecurtain bags for British sports cars are already available.  Check out
http://www.sidecurtain.com    According to their literture,   " each
sidecurtain storage bag is made of a tough vinyl that is typically used to make
bank deposit bags and is designed to accommodate both sidecurtains.  A
protective flannel lining and divider separates the sidecurtains, which greatly
reduces the likelihood of scratches on their delicate surfaces. It is sealed
with both snaps and a Velcro strip. The bag slips easily into the trunk,
behind the seats, or can be carried on the luggage grid. There is also a nylon
carrying strap. Black bags are stocked, other colors are available by special
order. "

  I came across this website in searching for suppliers some time ago and pass
on the site FYI.  I have never dealt with this outfit nor have any financial
interest.  So, according to that ancient line - buyer beware.  : )

  --Scott Morris         Simcoe, Ontario              BT7 Tricarb & BN7 MkI

-- Keith Pennell pennell@cox.net   wrote:  Listers,  I have a friend who is
willing to make

a side curtain stowage bag for me.   He has some pix of one recently for
auction on ebay

to go by.  My Q is this: Of what material is the bag made?  Does anyone have
the proper

dimensions?  Thanks for the help.  >>

J. Scott Morris - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives