Re: Side curtain bag

To: jstmorris@yahoo.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Side curtain bag
From: Awgertoo@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 20:33:20 EST
In a message dated 2/1/2006 6:38:07 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jstmorris@yahoo.com writes:
http://www.sidecurtain.com

  I came across this website in searching for suppliers some time ago and
pass on the site FYI.  I have never dealt with this outfit nor have any
financial
interest.  So, according to that ancient line - buyer beware.
This is Ken Nachtman of Richmond VA's product and I purchased one of his bags
for the sidecurtains in my wife's BN7 Mk. I.  The bag (at least the one I
purchased) is not cut to fit any one side curtain but rather is sized
generically
to be big enough to accomodate most common side curtains, and since Ken is a
Triumph guy and very active in TR circles that would include the large
curtains that were used on TR2's-3's.  The bag will lay flat on the floor of a
two-seater Healey but I think its extra material would have to be folded to fit
in a
four-seater boot.  In any case it is a superior product and Ken is a great
fellow.

Best--Michael Oritt, 100 Le Mans