Centre Shift Box

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Centre Shift Box
From: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 14:48:23 +1100
G'day

I am truly amazed about the number of positive responses I had about my
request for a centre shift gearbox.

Many thanks to all of you who took the trouble to write. I suspect that
if I had the $$$$ plus the inclination I could have started up a
business dealing with centre shift boxes alone.

I have sent a couple of the responses to my friend and have encouraged
him to deal direct.

Many thanks again.

Best wishes

Patrick Quinn