Re: Scuttle Shake, am I just lucky?

To: davidwjones <davidwjones@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Scuttle Shake, am I just lucky?
From: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 11:45:13 +0800
David -

I only had scuttle shake for about 2 weeks on my BJ8 (out of 20 years of
ownership) when my shocks went bad.  Otherwise, I've never had freeway shake
on my BJ8 or BN1... althought I've had scuttle shake from time to time on my
BJ8 when I hit a bad pot hole... and the scuttle makes alot of noise for
about a second.  That being said, the vibratory shake on the freeway?  Don't
have it.

Cheers

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8