my comments

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: my comments
From: "i" <eyera3@excite.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 19:18:06 -0500 (EST)
I understand that many of you were bothered by my comments. How nice
to be in the majority and have little regard for how others feel about
stereotypes and racist comments/jokes.

Funny, yes to many, have I ever told one, you bet, would I publically
tell one, no. I see that many of you disagree and feel that they are
fine, so be it, but do remind yourselves that this is an international
list, made up of many differnt folks. I have unsubscribed before due
to the petty personal attacks and comments, I know I have that option
again, so to the many who feel a god given right to express themselves
no matter who it offends, (that includes the person who told me to
screw off), I leave again, I understand that many, if you are still
reading will wave their flags and cheer.

I Erbs
Oregon, NW USA