Re: my comments

To: eyera3@excite.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: my comments
From: tammie wall <whammie@iopener.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 12:00:43 -0600
ira,
what you deem unjust is your opinion.  opinions such as yours is what has
always promoted censorship.  be ever mindful of the first amendment.  if you
enjoy the list, be tolerant of everyone else and don't try to mould us to see
life through your eyes.
cheers,
jerry wall
ps. it's probably the constant rain that has left you feeling dismal.  send the
rain to Tx -- we're parched, however, our sense of humor is still intact.