Re: my comments - jan Hot Rod mag article

To: kturk@ala.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: my comments - jan Hot Rod mag article
From: tammie wall <whammie@iopener.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 11:45:14 -0600
keith,
while having coffee the other morning at a local Whattaburger, i happened to
pick up the above issue to pass the time and lo and behold there is a great
article about you, your wife and your Hot Rod mag sponsored Camaro.  are there
any other husband/wife teams where each is a member of the 200+ mph club ?
congratulations to you both.  i noticed the healey parking only sign over the
door in the shop.  it suddenly occurred to me -- i hope that was the jan 06
issue and not old hat.
cheers,
jerry wall