Car Search

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Car Search
From: "John Snyder" <helyjohn@cablespeed.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 09:19:10 -0800
Hello List,

Just sold one of my restorations, and now need another Healey to restore.  I
do complete ground up restorations as a hobby, and am looking for a BN7 or
BT7, either 2 or 3 carb.  Disassembled, in boxes is OK.  While I would prefer
to find a car in the western part of the US, I would consider a car anywhere
in the US, maybe even Canada if I can figure out the customs implications.

I have spare engines, transmissions and overdrives. If you, or anyone you
know, have anything I might be interested in, please let me know.

John Snyder
Port Townsend, WA