Re:   Friday Funnies ad nauseaum

To: <Editorgary@aol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re:   Friday Funnies ad nauseaum
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 00:06:50 -0600
I sometimes delete, sometimes don't, sometimes edit for a select quote, if
there is someone just jumping in and they have memory problems they can
scroll down and read what came before.

If I am not interested in what came before or maybe even remember it I just
don't scroll down and its not an issue, the signed by line below pretty much
tells me where to stop if I don't want to read "history".

I don't know if you were serious or not but I think more time would be
wasted editing old comments than is wasted reading old comments.

But in the spirit of cooperation and goodwill I did edit to the appropriate
snippet below identifying author and issue.

Happy Healeying
Greg Lemon
54 BN1