Re:   Friday Funnies ad nauseaum

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:   Friday Funnies ad nauseaum
From: Editorgary@aol.com
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 01:14:37 EST
I too enjoy many of the Friday Funnies, and send them on to a close circle of
friends (I'm not one of those inveterate folks who dumps three-a-day into
your inbox, but once in awhile, I have to say, "Now that there's funny." For
the
rest, my scroll and delete buttons work just fine.
Want to grump about something? If anyone wants to grump about anything that
wastes time on this list, I suggest we grump about those folks who haven't yet
figured out how to edit the responses to the responses to the responses that
hang off the end of their pithy comments like so much spittle from a old
hound's mouth. It's easy: just highlight a very short part of the previous
message
so we'll all know why you said, "Me, too -- what he said!" and leave the rest
to stay in the ethers.
Now where do I return the soap box?
Cheers
Gary