media sighting

To: "Austin Healey list" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: media sighting
From: "William Moyer" <William.Moyer@millersville.edu>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 06:38:33 -0500
For those that collect such information, Mel Gibson's movie The Man Without a
Face was on AMC last night and in the early part of the movie I glanced up
from reading my leather-bound collection of Friday Funnies and am pretty sure
I saw a blue over white big Healey full framed from the passenger side.  I had
too short a look a to pick out model, etc.   Like the shot of the cover of a
Marvel  "Thor" comic book I think it was there to help establish the era (Thor
first appeared in a 1962 issue of Journey into Mystery for any other Marvel
fans out there.)

Bill Moyer, BJ7, original owner of 400 Marvel Silver Age comics which, by the
way, are now worth about one Barrett-Jackson Healey