MISSING SPRING FOR HORN/INDICATOR ASSEMBLY

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: MISSING SPRING FOR HORN/INDICATOR ASSEMBLY
From: "scott@scottjgraham.com" <scott@scottjgraham.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 02:49:36 -0800 (PST)
My repairer had a horn/indicator assembly explosion while changing my BJ7's
steering wheel recently. When I received the parts I learned he's lost the tiny
spring from the back of the turn signal lever that keeps the contact in touch
with the bakelite mounting plate. The thing looks to be about 2-3mm.

  I have been unable to find a replacement here in Australia. Is there someone
on the list in the US or UK who can send me one of these or tell me where I
could find a substitute?

  Thanks

  Scott J Graham
  62 BJ7 BRG & 60 BE