SEAT BELTS...

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: SEAT BELTS...
From: George.Alexopoulos@beldencdt.com
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 23:30:26 -0500
Hi  again,

Need help on the selection of seatbelts.

So far, I have installed Moss airplane type seatbelts for the front driver
and passenger by attaching one end to the rear panel bolt and the other end
to the transmission tunnel area.

Is this correct?

As it stands, the belt reaches over the shoulder (from the rear panel) and
across the other end (to the tranny tunnel). The buckle (large and chromy)
is at chest height and not only looks odd, but feels odd as well.

Am I doing this right? Is ther a more accurate and secure way or another
seat belt I should be using?

Regards,

George

67 BJ8
78 MGB
Privileged/Confidential Information of BeldenCDT may be contained in
this message. If you are not the addressee of this message, you may
not copy, use or deliver this message to anyone.  In such event, you
should destroy the message and kindly notify the sender by reply
e-mail.

It is understood that opinions or conclusions that do not relate to
the official business of BeldenCDT are neither given nor endorsed by
BeldenCDT.