Re: you have to read this

To: "Allen C Miller, Jr." <acmiller@mhcable.com>
Subject: Re: you have to read this
From: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 12:54:22 +0800
Allen -

Let's hope the Islamists don't get wind of that ebay auction, they just
might burn his place down!

Obviously some guy who never quite grew out of the high school bully
persona.

Personally speaking, money is money, why be crappy to your customer?  It's
sort of like the United Airlines Flight Attendant that gave me s**t last
time I flew that airline... yet she didn't seem to understand that the
ticket I bought pays her salary... no wonder they keep going in and out of
bankruptcy.

Cheers,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8

On 2/9/06, Allen C Miller, Jr. <acmiller@mhcable.com> wrote:

> A new high in customer relations:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Austin-Healey-BN7-TRICARB-RAREST-HEALEY-EVER-P

RODUCED-BN7-TRICARB-WOW_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6023QQitemZ4611241791QQrdZ