Comment on Friday Funnies and random notes

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Comment on Friday Funnies and random notes
From: Bugtop <bugtop@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 09:00:36 -0800
I've copied a few funnies and sent them on to friends.  I've been
offended by a few.    Getting offended is not a result of a lack of
humor, it's just a different perspective on life and what's important
to me.

I would suggest that they are kept to Friday.  I assume one day was
chosen because it does clutter up the list if they come willy nilly.

On another topic,  I'm also one who has copied many subjects and
would be willing to pass them on if they are being collected somewhere.

On my Healey, I'm close to starting it up after 14 months of
suspension / brake rebuild / engine bay detailing.  I got into the
garage yesterday and hooked up the coil, and learned about SW (-)
for ignition switch hot wire and CB (+) for contact breaker -
points,  ground wire, and also reasoned why the wire goes back to the
battery shutoff switch.  Never knew that.  Got rid of an ugly wire
splice the PO put in.  Cleaned up the wires and they look nice.

Its all good

Mark