Re: Length of shock arms?

To: "Ron Fine" <RonFineEsq@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Length of shock arms?
From: "David Ward" <david@bighealey.ltd.uk>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 17:24:50 -0000
Now Boy's girls,ladies & gentlemen,
I have told all you children previously that the full range of BMC saloon
automobiles that the front Armstrong shock absorber arm's are 8 inches from
hole centre to hole centre.
The big roaring macho machine, the Austin Healey is eight and a half inches
centre to centre.
Now children please pay attention in-future to what uncle David tells you.
Regards.
David.